Friday, August 7, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

Last night was the finale for So You Think You Can Dance, probably one of my favorite tv shows. Thought last night I was greatly disappointed about the winner. Kenny and I voted throughout the night for Kayla. But unfortunately our efforts were in vain and that creature won instead. So I thought I would share two of my favorite dances from this season.




3 comments:

  1. That "creature"? Little harsh, maybe?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to say that I was happy with the result and it was in the exact order I predicted-i never liked Kayla. she seemed to think she was better than everyone or something. just not a good vibe from her for me. you only like her because she is from denver and you are moving there!?!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that first dance was unbelievable! I watched it twice. First I watched her and then I watched him. Both are amazing dancers. I have to say the guy was 'liquid'.
    It was a very emotional, intense dance. I'd watch it a few more times. That's saying a lot.

    ReplyDelete